- Building a new building, garage, porch, or fence?
- Expanding the floor area of your home or business?
- Opening a new business?
- Installing a new sign for your business?
- Expanding or altering your business's parking lot?
- Demolishing a structure?
- Proposing a new curb cut into a city or county road, or state highway right of way?
Many of the above activities require City Approval.
Please contact the City of Williamston to inquire if you need to fill out an application, receive a permit, or receive approval from a City Board or Commission. Staff is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding City Holidays. We can also schedule a pre-application meeting. Please call us at (517) 655.2774.
Pavilions in McCormick Park are on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations are needed. However, if you wish to use the band shell, you must complete and submit a Bandshell Use Form and receive City approval. This form is under Permits and Forms, City Forms, Bandshell Use Form.
ALL PERMITS AND FORMS ARE TO BE RETURNED TO WILLIAMSTON CITY HALL; 161 E GRAND RIVER AVE., WILLIAMSTON, MI 48895