Permits & Forms

Please contact the City of Williamston to inquire if you need to fill out an application, receive a permit, or receive approval from a City Board or Commission.  Staff is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding City Holidays. We can also schedule a pre-application meeting. Please call us at 517-655-2774.


Building Department & Trade Permit Forms
The City of Williamston contracts with the Livingston County Building Department for all building and trade permitting:
Livingston County Building Department Permit Forms, Click Here for Link


City Forms
(Click to open requested form)

▶ACH, Automatic Utility Bill Paying Form, Fillable ▶Email Authorization Form, Fillable
▶ACH, Automatic Tax Bill Paying Form, Fillable ▶Fee Schedule, Miscellaneous
▶Alcoholic Beverages in City Parks Application, Fillable (no private events) ▶Freedom of Information Act Form, Fillable
▶Bandshell/Concession Stand Application, Fillable ▶Solicitor’s Permit Application, Fillable
▶Board/Commissions Application, Fillable ▶Water/Sewer Connection Application, Fillable
▶Change of Address Form, Fillable ▶Water/Sewer Deposit Waiver Form, Landlord, Fillable
▶City Property Use Application, Fillable ▶Water/Sewer Deposit Form, Fillable
▶Digital Message Board Application, Fillable  



Additional Resources
Ingham County Drain Commissioner’s Office:
(517)  676-8395 |

Michigan Department of Transportation, Lansing Service Center:  (For work within Grand River Ave. right of way) 
(517) 335-3754 |

(800) 482-7171 or 811 |

Ingham County Road Department: (For work within Corwin Rd., Vanneter Rd., Rowley Rd. or Mitchell Rd. right of way)

(800) 968-9733 I